Book your free 30 minute consultation NOW

01279 466910

Property Disputes

Trust Claims and Co-ownership

Unfortunately one of the key issues we deal with is when a person claims an interest in a property or claims a larger share than 50/50 following a relationship breakdown. There are various ways in which an interest can be claimed including if a property is in the sole name of another. That could be your contribution to the household such as maintaining the home, caring for the children as well as financial.

This is a complex area of the law.

At Watson Legal we can assist in preparing the required documentation setting out how the property is owned at the outset. Alternatively a dispute in relation to these issues may have already arisen, Watson Legal can advise and act on your behalf whether you are bringing or defending this type of claim.

If you require any assistance in respect of the above please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on 01279 466910 or email to book your free 30 minute consultation.